Geti Laboratory Power Supply is suitable for various electronic devices and continuously controls the output voltage and output current. It reliably maintains set values irrespective of the fluctuations in the supply voltage or the connected load.
The device has a short-circuit protection so it is safe for the user and at the same time protects the machine. The power supply is suitable for work in laboratories and workshops, but also as teaching aid in schools.
- two channels + 3rd fixed channel 5V / 3A
- overcurrent protection
- constant voltage and current mode
- low ripple and noise, small drift
- preset current limit
- possibility of connecting two channels in series or in parallel using a switch
- output voltage: 0-30V
- output current: 0-3A
- linearity regulation: CV <0.01% + 3mV, CC <0.01% + 6mA
- load regulation: CV <0.01% + 2mV, CV <0.01% + 5mV, CC <0.01% + 6mA
- ripple and noise: CV <1mV
- power supply: 230V AC, 50Hz
- dimensions: 262x163x360 mm
- Weight: 7 kg