Light, compact, mobile. The 3244-60 is a card-style digital multimeter for general electrical maintenance and testing, and includes gold-plated test leads for better contact. Insulated test pin sleeves also prevent short-circuits. With a size of only 109 mm x 55 mm and 60 g in weight, this digital multimeter is small enough to be put in pocket. Perfect for On-the-go uses.
- Better contact test leads with 15 mm gold-plated tip pin
- Only 9.5 mm(0.37 in) thick and 60 g(2.1 oz) in weight
- Full auto-ranging function and automatic power saving function
- Overload protection to 500 V at resistance or continuity functions
- DC Voltage: 419.9 mV to 500 V, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
- AC Voltage: 50 to 500 Hz 4.199 V to 500 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±2.3 % rdg. ±8 dgt. (Average rectified)
- Resistance: 419.9 Ω to 41.99 MΩ, 6 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
- Continuity buzzer: Detection level 50 Ω ±40 Ω, Diode check: Not available
- Auto power save: Available (cancel selectable)
- Display: Digital LCD, max. 4199 digits
- Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec
- Power supply: Coin type lithium battery (CR2032) ×1, Continuous use: 150 hours
- Size: 55 mm (2.17 in) W × 109 mm (4.29 in) H × 9.5 mm (0.37 in) D
- Weight: 60 g (2.1 oz)